Tuesday, September 09, 2003

Ohh... this week's Strong Bad email was hilarious, or at least I thought so.

I just finished video conferencing with Dean. Weird thing about video conferencing... there's of course a window showing the dude you're video conferencing with... but then there's also a window showing yourself. Well, at least in iVisit's case there is. The first few times I used iVisit, I tried to ignore my window. But I dunno, it's hard. Sometimes, I feel the urge to take a peek at myself for some strange reason. What do I look like when I look surprised? What do I look like when I'm being sympathetic? Do I look fake? Ever wonder this stuff? Or am I the only one? Maybe I'm just vain... or self-conscious, or both. Whoa, what a scary combination.

Well, anyway, the last 3 times that I've video conferenced (is that a word?) with Dean, I decided to hide my video window behind one of the other windows so that I don't become distracted and can devote my full attention to what he's saying.

No comments: