Friday, January 23, 2004

I think I'm officially homesick.

Had a weird dream. Dreamt that I started running from Shattuck and University in Berkeley. I was running towards El Cerrito along Shattuck. Along the way I ran into people I haven't seen in a long long time. I mean like junior high school and elementary school. I'd talk with them, but not for long because I kept on running. You know one of those "Hey, what's up?" ... all the while trying to figure out what the other person's name is conversations. At the end of the dream, I ended up at Solano and went into the Jamba Juice there.

I think the last part was induced by the fact that it was freezing cold in my apartment when I woke up. Crazy cold. Didn't keep me from making a homemade Jamba Juice though. Weird feeling. Feeling cold on the outside, and shaking from the inside because your insides are cold too from an iced fruit blended drink.

No comments: