Thursday, January 15, 2004

Today, among other things, I played badminton.

It was fun. But at the end, it was weird. It wasn't exhausted. But my body couldn't take any more badminton. I think it was all the jerky motions. I mean, for about half the time I was standing still. And the other half, I was just running like a... like a... mmm squirrel. I dunno. Just real quick movements... nothing prolonged. So, I didn't feel like keeling over and just lying on the floor (like I do after playing basketball). Crazy Asian people. Liking games like badminton.

I remember going to Jet Li's house (thanks Charlie... Jet's Li's house!) and he had this area that was fenced off. Not like some little white picket fence. It was a full on fence like you'd see at a playground or a park or something. The inside of the fence was lined with something like a green tarp or something. Anyway, we go, and check it out. I thought it was a basketball court. "Cool, Jet Li plays ball!" We look between the tarp, and see a badminton court. Yeah, that's the mark of a super fob. How many MTV Cribs episodes have you seen where the famous guy had a private badminton court?

No comments: