Wednesday, January 14, 2004

The radio.

Today, the radio made my day. I woke up this morning to snowy conditions and crazy winds. It was cold. The snow wasn't falling down. It wasn't falling sideways. It was just swirling around up, down, left, right... all over the place. The thing about windy snowy conditions is that the snow quickly turns into ice. On the sidewalk of the main street here, there were a few 1/2 inch thick patches of ice.

After walking outside a little, I decide that nature wins and I'm driving everywhere today. Wasn't too happy. Start the car, and the radio turns on. The song I hear? Hint: The first part of the title is "Maca" and the last part is "rena." Oh, I couldn't stop laughing. I forgot all about that song. This easily tops the time I heard "Mmm Bop" on the radio here.

What am I gonna hear next? Informer? Ice Ice Baby? Oh wait. I did hear that recently on the radio.

Yo let's get outta here. Word to your mother.

No comments: