Thursday, January 08, 2004

I'm thinking about doing the whole BCS thing again real soon (something like Mexican League Winter Ball or the Road to the Final Four) because of one blog... Jeff's blog. As you can see, Jefferson's blog is not currently listed in the final stadings. At the moment, he's unranked. Reason? Cuz he just started.

I get good laughs from that blog. But it's because I know him. The content itself isn't all that entertaining. It's more the way he writes it... err lemme correct that. Is more the way he writes it. When I first found out that he started a blog, I was like, "Oh no, now the world will know how much of a fob he is."

Actually, Jeff's not all that fobby. Sometimes, I wonder if he's faking his fobbiness like how many MTV viewers wondered if Jessica Simpson is really that stupid (I'd have no idea cuz I haven't watched MTV in 3 years). There are some super fobs out there, (Ben knows quite a few at his work) but I don't think Jeff's one of em. Then again, how many fobs do you know who keep a blog in English?

No comments: