Sunday, March 13, 2005

Currently working on: Getting ready to go to church.

Ben Tao's over. He cooked for me. All throughout the labor, he would squeal "I'm cooking!" just in case I didn't know. Almost took advantage of some Mormons on Huntington offering to wash people's cars. Saw them (white with starched white shirts and dark ties... kinda wondered how they'd wash my car with that kind of dress) on the way to get some food with fairly large cardboard signs saying "Free Car Wash". After we ate our burritos, we drove by the temple with both of our cars only to see that the Mormons disappeared and Huntington once again returned to the careful racial equilibrium consisting of Asians and Latinos. A missed opportunity.

Registered for the CBEST. Why? To substitute teach next year. Like Pokemon, I'm trying to catch all the certifications I can. So far, I'll be a substitute teaching, bartending, clergyman. Had dreams of flying airplanes too, but I don't know if that'd be a good idea with the bartending. Any other ideas?

No comments: