Sunday, March 06, 2005

The Home Stretch

That's the title of one of my stickies on my computer right now. It's a list of the assignments I have left until the end of the quarter. Yessir, next week is the last week of instruction which is then followed by finals week. After going out to Santa Monica to drop of some CDs and eat some Diddy Riese, I stopped by at a Coffee Bean and finished off one of the items from the home stretch: A hermeneutical paper on 1 Timothy 5:23. That leaves a 7 page evangelism paper due this Friday, New Testament final exam next Tuesday, 7 page exegesis paper on the Parable of the Shrewd Manager next Wednesday, 15 page church growth paper next Friday, and a 3 page "I feel" paper that same Friday.

Status: Still managable.

Some good news:

I just got an email today from a scholarship fellowship I applied to. I made it as a finalist. What does this mean? I'm going to North Carolina for the weekend of the 15th of April to be interviewed and considered for a nice scholarship for up to the next three years.

Side note: I'm planning on graduating in the next two but it's nice to know that there's the option for the third year!

No comments: