Wednesday, March 29, 2006

ESPN

I hate how ESPN's webpage is slowly becoming a subscriber website. It used to be that ESPN had all these great articles online that any person could access. But oh, the greed. Now there are "IN" logos everywhere. Actually, what really gets me is when I see an article that I want to read and it doesn't have the "IN" logo right beside it only to find out that it is indeed an Insider article and I'm not allowed to read it. This happens a lot especially in their fantasy page. Give me my Neyer and Karabell articles!

On a related note, I think I've been more angry recently. If it's not ESPN it's SBC or Chinese moms in Camrys and minivans at Ranch 99 or Marina... or Chinese grandmas pushing grocery carts into my ankles at Ranch 99 or Marina... or the fact that English is of no use at Ranch 99 or Marina. Maybe I should stay away from Ranch 99 and Marina.

No comments: