Wednesday, March 22, 2006

On vacation part 2

Thought I'd be helpful with the free time that I suddenly have... so I looked around on Craigslist and thought that I'd contribute to society by providing a Craigslist great finds post for the South Bay. Craigslist is so much like Ross... you gotta sift through all the junk to find the great treasures. Wouldn't it be great if someone sifted through all the junk for ya? For all you South Bayers looking for that additional end table or that cool room accessory or that monster couch, here is my help.

South Bay Craigslist Furniture Finds of the Morning
1. Cherry wood side table $35
2. Pine wood and wrought iron bar setup with stools $300
3. Japanese shoji screen $38
4. Pier one hamper $50
5. Giants club level seats Mar 30 & 31 ( I know it's not furniture but I wanted to have five finds of the day)

No comments: