Sunday, April 27, 2003

For all you blogging people out there...

Have you ever thought "Hey, that's a good idea. I should blog that!" only to find that when you're finally in front of a computer, you forget that "good idea"? I don't know about you guys but my story never ends there. I get a little peeved after staring at the blank blog entry page for a few minutes. Then I think about the idea of writing down "good ideas to blog" at the moment I think them. This whole thing ends of course with the realization that "Hey, it's only a blog. No biggie." And I wonder how I got so wrapped up in the whole thing.

The funny thing is that I go through this process every time. Have a good idea. Forget the good idea. Get mad for forgetting the good idea. Think about immediately writing good ideas down in the future. Realize that it's not important. Yeah, as you can probably figure out, I just went through this process right now. Oh well. No biggie.

No comments: