Saturday, April 08, 2006

I Can See Clearly Now...

The rain has lifted! What a beautiful day it's been today. And what am I doing? Posting on my blog indoors. Walking to my car from class today, I was tempted to wash my car. It just looks dirty... yes, despite the showers. But then, what if it starts raining again? My labor would be for naught. And I'm frustrated enough as it is especially after class today. It was just one of those class periods where I walked away looking down shaking my head wondering if it was worth $200 (every class costs roughly $1000, and this particular class meets only 5 times over the course of the quarter on every other Saturday). No need to pour fuel to the fire.

I think I'll retreat away and watch Elf. Thanks Dong and Janice for the solace I'll find in the movie.

This week in fantasy baseball: Losing to Minho 1-8

The South Bay Craigslist Finds...
1. 3 Teak Barstools $75 (San Jose)
2. Wood Kitchen Cart $40 (Cupertino)
3. Nightstand $35 (Cupertino)
4. Cuisinart 4 Slice Toaster $35 (Santa Clara)
5. Krups Espresso Maker $50 (Palo Alto)

No comments: