Monday, April 24, 2006

In a Cave

Lately, I've been feeling like I live in a cave. I had no idea what was going on in the world. Just yesterday, I was looking through CNN's website and I found out about the stuff going down in Nepal and the student arrests in Kansas and Alaska. It's so crazy. It felt crazy, like there's no order in the world anymore. I just had no idea.

This week in fantasy baseball: Lost to Jonathan 2-7 (pretty demoralizing when you lose to a dead team)

The South Bay Craigslist Finds of the Morning
1. Oversized chair $40 (San Jose)
2. Wood coffee table $35 (Santa Clara)
3. Barbeque tool set in case $25 (San Jose)
4. 27 Mason jars $20 (San Jose)
5. Crate & Barrel 52 piece dining set $60 (Cupertino)
6. 6 Glass cups $5 (Sunnyvale)
7. Roomba Vacuum $35 (Menlo Park)

No comments: